Friday, February 20, 2009

A Late Morning

The Franklin line was particularly bad this morning; the #706 inbound train was cancelled, and the #708 train arrived at Ruggles at 8:52, over a full hour late. That's the third time so far this year that I've had the chance to file an On-Time Guarantee claim.

Every time it happens I find people on the train who didn't know about the guarantee, and didn't know that they could cash those tickets in. I should make up cards with instructions and pass them out whenever there's a 30+ minute delay.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I arrived for the 706 and read the sign about it being canceled and then the 708 being delayed for 25 minutes after that. I went to the Rte 128 stop and jumped on the 7:24am which was suprisingly half empty.

Computer Repairs Columbia said...

I enjoyed reading youur post